Monday, March 23, 2020

What kind of head scarf is the best?

Have you been looking for a good bandana to wear to festivals? That was the boat I was in too recently when I got tickets to my favorite desert rave last summer. There are a variety of cool skull wraps out there made just for raves and festivals. I was looking for a particular kind of bandana but I found out there are several styles from full on balaclavas to really cool skull bandanas. I wanted a head scarf that will double as a wind and dust shield while looking cool and ideally, I wanted a skull print on it. I’ve compiled my research on this subject in the following article titled What kind of head scarf is the best?

If you’ve been to one of these desert festivals you know they can be very dusty. The extreme dust is just one obstacle when going out to the desert for one of these raves. It is also very cold and windy. So, what do you do when you want to dance your face off in the freezing cold all night? Well, one thing you want for sure is a face cover that will keep the dust out. A face cover will also keep you warm while you dance if you can find one that is breathable enough to go over your mouth while you are raving like a lunatic. 

I kept all these things in mind while searching for my head scarf, and I can tell you, I found the perfect thing for my rave, and I just loved wearing it the entire festival. It is called a seamless mask bandana. It really was everything I was looking for in a head scarf. First of all, it is made of a stretchy, breathable material that allowed me to wear it over my nose and mouth to keep warm, while at the same time it was breathable enough that I didn’t suffocate. Not only that but it is made of some futuristic material that actually wicks away moisture. So my entire face was dry and warm the entire cold night I danced away. It is perfect for raves!

Another cool feature of these masks is that they can be worn around fifteen to twenty different ways. De[ending on how you twist and fold it it can be a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava face mask, face scarf, seamless mask, beanie, bandana, mouth mask, and even a pirate rag. Probably the most common way I wear it is as a face scarf. There are two or three ways to get the mask over your mouth but my favorite is to just slip one end over my head and bring it all the way down until it is tucked into the top of my t-shirt, and the other end is just over my nose.

The one thing that sold me to this particular scarf over all the others was the skull print on it. It looks a little like a military soldier’s balaclavas that you might have seen in a video game like Call of Duty. If you haven’t seen them in video games, maybe you’ve seen them on ski slopes. I can see why a skier would wear one, as it wicks away cold moisture, and lets you breathe through the material in a way that makes doing physical activities easy. 

The choice is clear, a rad seamless mask bandana with the cool skull print is the way to go, whether you are dancing the night away, on a ski slope, or going to a video game convention, these cool bandanas will make you the talk of the town. In fact, all of my paintball friends have copied me and my whole team wears them to battle now. You can find them online and the one size fits all rule seems to apply to these bad boys because they stretch to fit anyone, even kids. So, go out and grab one before the next rave, you will thank me for it!



from Feedster https://www.feedster.com/fashion/what-kind-of-head-scarf-is-the-best/

No comments:

Post a Comment